Great news for Business Travellers as it was announced this week, as of 26th February passengers travelling to Dubai from all countries must now fulfil only one of these requirements:
- Present a valid vaccination certificate reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates, and includes a QR code.
- Present a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test certificate issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection and issued by an approved health service provider with a QR code.
- Present a valid medical certificate with a QR code issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from COVID 19 within 1 month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival.
Although please note that if requested passengers must undergo a PCR test on arrival in Dubai and self-quarantine until they receive a negative result. Those who test positive for COVID 19 must follow the guidelines issued by the Dubai Health Authority.
What is or isn’t accepted?
- Printed or digital PCR test certificates or vaccination certificates are accepted in English or Arabic and must include a QR code.
- COVID 19 PCR test or vaccination certificates in other languages are acceptable if they can be validated at the departure point.
- COVID 19 vaccination certificates without a QR code can be accepted for travel to Dubai as long as the vaccination certificate is issued by test centres/organisations recognised/approved by the national health authorities of the country.
- SMS certificates are NOT accepted
We have partnered with Randox Health to offer our customers access to reliable, fast, and reduced testing services that will help travellers to travel safely and at a fraction of the cost.
All you need to do is visit HERE and enter the Discount code GDTRAVEL2021 to have access to discounted tests.
For more information, speak to the team:
T: 0330 004 0528